Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Personality Test


I took the personality test that Jen and Amy blogged about. This was my result:

"You Are An ENFJ
The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist."


You can take it too. Just go to http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourpersonalitytypequiz/

12 comments:

bandwidow said...

DUDE! That is you spot on Tania, alright here I go...

Jennifer said...

holy smokes Tan! couldn't have nailed you better, could it?
pretty picture by the way.

tww said...

i took one a couple weeks ago and i think i was INFJ, but i can't remember.

tania said...

what does INFJ stand for?

Denise said...

Hey! I found you!!! And I took the test...I'm an ENFP. Always have been always will be I guess :-)

tania said...

Okay, Denise and Tim, your descriptions totally match you as well! I just checked them out on wikipedia.

tania said...

oh, and I am glad you found me, denise!

tww said...

actually i think i was INFP: http://www.typelogic.com/infp.html

now i'm in the company of lisa kudrow rather than martin luther king jr.

i should retake it...i blasted through it.

but YOURS tania, is right on. U R the best

bandwidow said...

ahww...

Nana said...

I found your blog, Tania! Hello to the bloggers (Ann-Krestene; Jen & Tim)
I took the test and was ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller - does this sound like me? You are responsible, reliable and hardworking - you get the job done. You prefer productive hobbies like woodworking or knitting. Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you. Conservative and down to earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy. You would make a great business executive, accountant or lawyer.

tania said...

hi nana! glad you found me! i think that descriptions sounds like you :)

bandwidow said...

hi nana, can't wait to see y'all soon!