Monday, April 9, 2007

A New England Easter

I think this is our first Easter back East since a few years ago. On Friday, the boys and I headed down to my parent's house while Tim stayed behind for a couple of days to work and help out on a recording project. It was a c-c-cold weekend. Despite the wind and low 40 degree temps, we spent part of Saturday at a beach in Southern MA. The boys enjoyed collecting shells and climbing on huge sand dunes. Later that day, we went to an egg hunt at an 1840's home belonging to friends of my parents.

I don't want to keep dwelling on the weather (Tim calls me "weather-centric"), but when you are from New England, you just don't know what you are going to wake up to! I am ready to wake up to some 70 degree temps (okay, or at least 50's!).




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

no way!
did you get those coats (for the boys) from old navy? we just bought august one last night...
still on the same wave length i see!

tania said...

i just saw august's coat in your blog. that is too funny.