Sunday, April 15, 2007

Little Projects, Big Projects

The other morning, Ezra asked if I would make him a little teddy bear. I told him we would do it together. He designed it and I stitched it up. Ezra named him "Cookie." He's now asked me to knit him a scarf and hat, and sew a cookie in one hand and a bottle in another. Noah has requested a stuffed "great white shark." We'll have to see how that one turns out!

Here are those before and after pictures of the bathroom we did a little work on. I forgot to take the "before" picture before we replaced the old shower doors with the curtain. Also, not included in the after picture, are all the drawer knob fixtures we replaced on the cabinet under the sink. I learned from Ann how all these little changes can help make a significant improvement.



4 comments:

tww said...

cookie rules! i bet the shark will turn out great too. i think you should have a bloody, struggling seal hanging out of the shark's mouth to make it more realistic.

bandwidow said...

tan, your bathroom looks beautiful, explain what was redone!

tania said...

thanks, ann. we really didn't do anything major (just cosmetic). we took off old shower doors and filled in the holes from that, painted the yellow walls grey, replaced the overhead light and wall sconces with new lights, changed the old drawer knobs to silver ones, and hung up that white cabinet. i mostly wanted to figure out a way to draw attention away from the existing tiles.

bandwidow said...

i was gonna ask if you had re-tiled? from the photo's they look super hip! can't wait to see it in person, 7 1/2 weeks and counting...