Monday, April 2, 2007

Old Olivia Owl

Okay, girls. I am gonna give this world of blogging a try. I miss you, my friends. So, I made us each an owl. Ezra named them, "Old Olivia Owl." She'll be arriving on your doorstep soon. More photos to come of the house and family. xo

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh tania. i love them. will you please, please make me more? please? i love them. i want them for my kitchen. i will hang them in the window. pleeeeeeasssssseeee.
and i'm so glad you're blogging.

tania said...

i am so glad you like them! i will be happy to make you as many as you like. the first one will be on its way to you in the mail tomorrow. i actually put a magnet on the back to hang on your fridge... but you can hang that one in the window too. i am excited to get started on them :)

Jennifer said...

i would love to put them up above the windows. oh, tania, i'm so proud of you...they are beautiful.

tania said...

aww, thanks, jen. i think they will look so sweet above the windows. i'm flattered.

bandwidow said...

What a sweet little creation, I don't ever want to hear you say that you're not creative! I love the fridge idea!

tania said...

thanks, ann. i am going to bring it to the post office today. i am really glad we have another way to keep up with each other!

tww said...

sweet blog dude!

palomarace said...

Hey tania! remember me? I am Jen's sister-in-law. When I visited Seattle, we all hung out.

I am so excited you are blogging!

tania said...

hi amy! of course i remember you!... i had such a great time when we all hung out. so nice to hear from you :)

bandwidow said...

Olivia flew in today, thank you.