I asked Ezra if he wanted me to take him to the zoo today while Noah was at school. He decided he would just rather stay home and play with me. Since the poor guy usually gets stuck running errands during our alone time, I agreed. He wanted to go down to the basement and play "office." He interviewed me, showed me a map of where we used to live, and made himself a lunch to eat at his desk. xo
4 comments:
he looks so big Tania!
before i read what jen said, i was about to say the same thing, how is it possible that he looks so much older in a little over 2 monthes!
HA!!!! that is about the cutest thing ever! I love that he made himself lunch to eat at his desk with play food which included his "I am the boss" mug.
yeah, EZ got really big. so did noah! i'll try to post a pix of him next. noah's really filling in... i've heard it happens before a growth spurt.
Post a Comment