Monday, April 12, 2010

Shoes, Boo Boos, and Guns

This short video clip cracks me up because it shows a lot of where Oona is right now. First of all, she is obsessed with wearing my shoes (or anyone else's in the house actually). I often catch her shuffling around! Also, now that she is a walker (make that a "runner"), she's gotten her share of bumps and bruises which she likes to point out. Last, is simply the unavoidable result of having two big brothers....


Shoes, Boo Boos, and Guns from Tania Walsh on Vimeo.

3 comments:

bandwidow said...

What a cutie, I wanna see more of the area you guys knocked the wall out of!

tania said...

Yeah, that is the area... we got the ceiling and wall plastered and now have to finish the hardwood floor that the rug is covering. You can probably tell how open that space is now...

Jennifer said...

You've got a well rounded girl there Tania. Wearing the girly shoes, milking folks for sympathy and shooting guns! She's a triple threat!

I could watch this over and over!