Friday, April 9, 2010

Oona's Playgroup

Oona and I have been super lucky to have such a great little group of gals and their babes to hang out with each week. Wednesday was a beautiful day and we spent the morning outside at Heather and Giuliana's house.


The gang


Giuliana and Oona


Charlie


Sophie

6 comments:

bandwidow said...

What fun, wish I could be there...

tania said...

Me too!

Jennifer said...

Looks like spring has sprung!

tania said...

It finally has, Jen!

Andrea said...

I miss playgroup's so much! I want to have a baby just so I can meet some more fabulous moms! Now that they are all grown up I have to make nice with moms I don't know (and don't really like) I miss the time they're little--I envy you! :-) (And miss you!)

tania said...

Oh, I miss you too, A!! I still think about our little playgroup and really miss that time with you guys.