He only does 'bird' and just laughs at me whenever I ask him for others...I'll keep trying, but I remember Ella at this age was communicating like crazy in sign.
I think he is still young to be doing them back. At Nils age, I was doing most of the signs as I talked to her- and then she started really signing after her first birthday. Don't worry, he'll get it! Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday- I really want to catch up! :)
2 comments:
So great she signs so well.
I
cannot
get
Nils
to
sign!
He only does 'bird' and just laughs at me whenever I ask him for others...I'll keep trying, but I remember Ella at this age was communicating like crazy in sign.
I think he is still young to be doing them back. At Nils age, I was doing most of the signs as I talked to her- and then she started really signing after her first birthday. Don't worry, he'll get it! Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday- I really want to catch up! :)
Post a Comment