Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Look What I Made!
Not me, the kids :) Yesterday, our neighbors invited us to their favorite paint-your-own-pottery place, Look What I Made! Nana and Da were kind enough to watch Oona so I could spend some creative alone time with the boys and their best neighborhood friends, Christina and Maddie. We had never been to a place like this before, and Ezra had been wanting to for a while. There were so many fun pieces to choose from. Ezra decided on a sock monkey and Noah on an electric guitar. We are excited to go back in a week to pick up the pieces once they've been glazed and fired! (I think I'll join in and paint something the next time we go :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fun activity! I bet El would love this, Hazel's really made some very sweet things lately too!
Post a Comment