This Sunday, my mom and mother in law, along with the help of my sister in law, a family friend, and the dads all threw me a wonderful baby shower! It was set in a cozy log cabin where we were spoiled with delicious foods, including homemade out-of-this-world cupcakes (thanks to Lindsday!) I, unfortunately, did not get any photos to share here (because I was too busy opening many, many presents!) Everyone was so generous and I felt completely honored. I was even surprised by a special gift to open from my dear Seattle friends :)
Here's some photos of some of the treasured handmade gifts
A handmade quilt and curtains from Patty. A labor of love... so special!


Not from the shower... but a gift I ordered for myself... a handmade reversible sling. My friend Serena introduced me to this local mama made company (Serena, I think I ordered the same one you have?)

handknit sweaters from mom and gram... so sweet

taggies made by Patty (Nana) too!

a handmade book basket from Cindy :)
2 comments:
so special, wish we could have been there.
me too
Post a Comment