...have patience. Don't be in such a hurry..." Sing along with me now!
I am really just trying to remember it will happen, just gotta happen, soon. Strong middle of the night contractions, happening for over a week and a half now, are there to remind me.
I'll keep you all posted.
4 comments:
I thought I was the only one who remembered that song!!!
I don't have any words of wisdom...just want to let you know we're thinking of you and sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!!!!
I just gotta think, the longer she cooks the healthier she'll be! Love you!
the midwife stripped my membranes today and then had me take a 45 minute brisk walk. i guess the baby is head down, but sideways (butt on one side of my belly, legs out to the other side)... she just needs to bring her bottom toward the front. so, midwife also suggested squatting and being on all fours. i am giving it all a try!
Yippee!!!! Hooray!!!!
Sending you lot's of love and strength in this very moment!
Love you!
Right on your due date!!!
Post a Comment