Well, today is my due date. And I am still pregnant! The funny thing is I had convinced myself this baby would come early (even maybe really early). I thought this because it's been a crampy pregnancy with off and on contractions going on for weeks now. Well, she clearly has other plans and we are both getting bigger and bigger. Yesterday, I went in for a non-stress test, since I felt her movements have become less frequent. She was sleeping for the first half hour, and then gave good movements for the next. So, all that looked okay. Despite my attempts to change her position, she's also still got her head down, but with her bottom on one side of my belly and legs out to the other (facing sideways, instead of toward my spine).
My mom called singing "happy birthday" to her this morning, hoping that would lure her out. The day is not over yet :)
3 comments:
What a surprise ending to your day! Happy Birthday Oona!
yes, yes, happy birthday Oona!
congratulations! happy birthday oona!
Post a Comment