Friday, September 12, 2008

I HEART Jennifer Many!

Look at what arrived in my mailbox yesterday! An amazingly adorable and creative handmade squid dress for the baby (her brothers love giant krakens). Would you look at this pattern and the gorgeous fabric! And... a hand embroidered ladybug with kite undershirt. I LOVE THEM! Thank you, Jen, from the bottom of my heart. (I really think you should start your own product line... you have such talent). Love you!


3 comments:

bandwidow said...

oh-so cute.

Jennifer said...

oh, jeeze! thanks Tania...they look super cute on the hanger. i HEART you too!

rachel said...

what in the world? i was there when she bought the fabric! it seemed like only days ago! somehow she whipped up this dreamy little concoction, and you received it in the mail before i even heard a word about it! she is far too modest! thanks for showing it off to us!