Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Say Cheese

Next Fall, Oona is going to a neighborhood preschool a couple of mornings a week. The school asked us to submit a photo with the registration packet. Here's our chicken hamming it up...




10 comments:

bandwidow said...

Preschool! Oh, my! What a dolly. Which one did you use?

tania said...

I picked one in our town that has a great reputation, has been around for over 60 years, and will have a ratio of 2 teachers to 8 kids for her group of kids that are 2.9 years old. Even though I didn't put the boys in a program that young, she is such a different social butterfly! :)

bandwidow said...

Haha! I meant photo, but that school sounds great, Tan! She'll do fabulous, and I dare say you'll be needing a bit of time to youself.

Danika and Ben said...

To Oona,
I want to adopt you.
Love,
Ben

bandwidow said...

Dear Ben,
GET IN LINE!

bandwidow said...

ah-hem,
Love Ann

tania said...

Oh, man! HA! I love you guys. If only we all still lived close and could rotate our kiddos for the afternoon!

Ann, I was laughing so hard that I totally misunderstood you- exhausted parent brain!

Danika and Ben said...

That would be so great! We should at least have a reunion... we could rent out Cazadores. Though Boston would be a fun place to visit!

tania said...

YES! We really need a reunion!

tania said...

Yum, now you got me thinking about Cazadores, Ben!