Dedicated to Ann, of course! I recently found 3 plants hiding among my overgrown craziness by the chicken coop! I was soooo elated! I actually think about how jealous I am of that side of your house that is brimming with them.
That's why I took the picture! I know my Ann loves them as much as I do :) Unfortunately, since your visit, my neighbor's hedges have grown so high that only the bushes near the front get enough sun to produce the flowers. Glad you found some in your yard!
4 comments:
Dedicated to Ann, of course! I recently found 3 plants hiding among my overgrown craziness by the chicken coop! I was soooo elated! I actually think about how jealous I am of that side of your house that is brimming with them.
PS, I like your foot in it too :)
That's why I took the picture! I know my Ann loves them as much as I do :) Unfortunately, since your visit, my neighbor's hedges have grown so high that only the bushes near the front get enough sun to produce the flowers. Glad you found some in your yard!
Gorgeous! My grandma pronounced it "pee - o - knees" A favorite flower of mine because of that. -Danika
Hi Danika! That's how my mom and Gram pronounce them too! :)
Post a Comment