So great that they got a new dog, looks like a real sweetie. Totally wish I could have been with you today.
I thought of you all day, Ann, wishing you and the kids were here too... some day!
Uh-oh...sounds like a dog is in your near future! How can you say no when Oona starts asking?!
I was already saying this to Tim, Jen! She is totally going to be asking!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So great that they got a new dog, looks like a real sweetie. Totally wish I could have been with you today.
I thought of you all day, Ann, wishing you and the kids were here too... some day!
Uh-oh...sounds like a dog is in your near future! How can you say no when Oona starts asking?!
I was already saying this to Tim, Jen! She is totally going to be asking!
Post a Comment