Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

What a great Mother's Day weekend! I feel so blessed to be the mama of my 3 monkeys! And, ever so grateful for the love of my mother, and all the other "mothers" in my life. You are all so special to me. On Friday, the boys came home with the most amazing handmade gifts. Ezra wrote me a poem, drew pictures and even SEWED me a gorgeous handbag with his teacher's help! She kept her sewing machine in the classroom, and Ezra revealed that it took 2 months for the class to complete this incredible project! Noah made a beautiful shell frame with his picture in it and even wrote out "my life story." It all made me feel so loved :). After this morning's soccer games, Tim and I hosted a Mother's Day brunch for both our moms, my grandmother, and Erin's family. We made Creme Brulee French Toast and an Egg Brunch Casserole- delicious recipes shared by a school friend. It was a good time had by all xo




1 comment:

bandwidow said...

Happy Mother's Day my very special friend. I meant to call you...know I was thinking of you. You are a terrific mom, I am so glad I know you, you make me a better Mama.