Saturday, May 22, 2010

Date Night

Thanks to Nana watching all the kids, we were able to go out for a
much needed date night. (Aren't they always "much needed"?). Tim
found a us great pub in Cambridge with a large selection of beers and
amazing fries with curry sauce. After dinner, The Yelp! app
introduced us to our new favorite homemade ice cream shop,
Christina's- vanilla for Tim and chocolate peanutbutter for me.

3 comments:

bandwidow said...

Chocolate Peanut Butter for me too! So glad you got out, I need one of those too.

The Crew said...

I love the picture of you and Tim. It is like you snuck up on him during his date...too funny!

tania said...

You sure do, Ann! And, I was totally thinking of you and Dave while eating my ice cream- I remember the three of us ordering it at 31 Flavors!

Ha, ha- I did sneak up on him while he was paying, Stacey!