Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Under the Weather

It has been a tiring 3 weeks here, where one, some or all the Walsh kids have been sick at some point. Noah's already missed several days of school this year. Tomorrow, I am taking him in to see the doctor (for a 3rd time) about an on-going cough and achy chest- wondering if it is viral pneumonia? Tonight, Ezra's cough seems worse too. All this makes me want to delay weaning Oona, as I feel the nursing is one of the only protections I can give her during this germ-y time. Praying everyone's on the mend soon.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Booo!
Thanks for the call the other day. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you...been super busy with no school this week...lots of kids coming and going out of my house.
I end up going to bed very early just to have some alone time...

tania said...

Both boys are now on antibiotics for bronchitis- hopefully that will help.

tania said...

No worries, Jen! We've been super busy here too- I end up doing the opposite: staying up too late just to get a moment to myself!

bandwidow said...

Really hope you get a moment to yourself without wiping noses, administering med's, or monitoring vaporizers soon. Thinking about and am so thankful for you Tania.

tania said...

Thanks so much, Ann. That meant a lot to me this morning. So very thankful for you too.

Andrea said...

Tania--such a bummer! I hope you're all on the mend soon! It's so sad when they're all sick and down and out. Don't stress about Oona...it's smart to keep her latched on during the sicky months! It's your last baby (right???) so enjoy that special bonding!

tania said...

aww, thanks, andrea :) we seem to be on the mend now.