Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Ezra!

It was Ezra's birthday weekend! Instead of a friend party, Ezra decided he would like to pick out his own gift at the mall, followed by lunch at a restaurant of his choice (Rain Forest Cafe). After walking around the stores for a while, he settled on a really neat gift: a Frog-o-sphere! It is an ecosystem with 2 swimming frogs, a snail that cleans up their poop, and bamboo and rocks. The frogs only need to be fed twice a week. And, the best part is that the tank only needs to be cleaned twice a year!
Today, we had the family over for pizza and some really neat cupcakes that Ez asked Nana to make. There were brownie ones baked in ice cream cones and lemon poppy butterflies- very yummy!
Ezra asked me to include this photo of him in his new Star Wars "snuggie" and stuffed yoda from Nana and Da. He is wearing it in bed as I type.

We love you so much, Ezra! I can't believe you are 7! You'll always be my snuggly, sweet, and sensitive guy.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sweet! I love that boy...please tell him I said so...

Denise said...

Happy belated birthday Ezra!!! Can't believe our the babies that met in WA are 7?!!

And LOVE LOVE LOVE The snuggie...any chance Nana is taking orders on those??

bandwidow said...

Man, I cannot believe I forgot to have Ella call him, drat! I'll get her on the phone soon!

tania said...

Thanks everybody!
I just read him all your comment and it made him feel very special :).

Denise- Nana found the snuggie at Target in the home section. (But she would be good at making these!)

Serena said...

Happy birthday Ezra! Noah has those frogs at school and he loves them!