I had to check out your blog via Denise's! SOOOO great to see you and catch up with things going on in life. You look amazing...to be pregnant..such a miracle! I loved it. The boys look darling and so big...wow...time flies! Miss you and hope all is perfect for you. When is the girl due...a girl...WOW...going to be soooo different huh?
6 comments:
OH
MY
GOODNESS!
You look amazing.
The belly looks good too...and the boys in their undies...and congratulations on year 9!
oh, you are way too kind, jen xo
Nine years! Congratulations!
Hi Tania,
I had to check out your blog via Denise's! SOOOO great to see you and catch up with things going on in life. You look amazing...to be pregnant..such a miracle! I loved it. The boys look darling and so big...wow...time flies! Miss you and hope all is perfect for you. When is the girl due...a girl...WOW...going to be soooo different huh?
-A (from WA)
Andrea!!! so wonderful to hear from you! we must get in touch :) the baby is due Oct. 25th. I bet your boys are sooo big! miss you!!
i love this photo! it is awesome, and sweet, and the belly... i just love the belly! :)
Post a Comment