So funny--Oona(/Una) is on my short list too! We actually have a fair bit of overlap (I'd had Magnolia, though mostly let it go, and Rose is Mark's grandmother's name...) These aren't even very common names, are they? Let us know when you decide so we don't duplicate!
My daughter's name is Una--I loved Oona, but we have a double 'O's in our last name and it seemed too much! Also, Una is listed in the booklet, Is It a Saint's Name? from TAN Publications, while Oona is not. I do like all the flower names though!
what? no biblical names this time around? I love Magnolia so much...kind of a tribute to your days in seattle too... Magnolia Hazella Walsh. it's gotta nice ring to it;)
6 comments:
What happened to Hazel-Ella? :)
Love all of those, so feminine. We have a little friend here; Azelea (Zalie for short) - just another floral name...
i've thought of azelea too, but didn't realize that super cute nickname!
So funny--Oona(/Una) is on my short list too! We actually have a fair bit of overlap (I'd had Magnolia, though mostly let it go, and Rose is Mark's grandmother's name...) These aren't even very common names, are they? Let us know when you decide so we don't duplicate!
My daughter's name is Una--I loved Oona, but we have a double 'O's in our last name and it seemed too much! Also, Una is listed in the booklet, Is It a Saint's Name? from TAN Publications, while Oona is not. I do like all the flower names though!
Wow, Tina! How funny the names we have in common! Hope you are feeling well.
what? no biblical names this time around?
I love Magnolia so much...kind of a tribute to your days in seattle too...
Magnolia Hazella Walsh.
it's gotta nice ring to it;)
Post a Comment