Beautiful! All of them!! Especially that last one sprouting up!!!It was so good to talk with you today...I'll get that email organized with links and info soon!!D.
WOW so much color! Look at my Ezra, really is growin' up. The ones I loved so much in your yard were those vibrant pink peonies on the side of your house next to your garage.Thanks for the talk today, miss ya.
thanks, denise. it was really good to talk to you too. thanks for all the helpful info.those peonies are about to open soon, ann! i'll try to remember to get a pic up when they do. miss you too. let's talk again soon. xo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful! All of them!! Especially that last one sprouting up!!!
It was so good to talk with you today...I'll get that email organized with links and info soon!!
D.
WOW so much color! Look at my Ezra, really is growin' up. The ones I loved so much in your yard were those vibrant pink peonies on the side of your house next to your garage.
Thanks for the talk today, miss ya.
thanks, denise. it was really good to talk to you too. thanks for all the helpful info.
those peonies are about to open soon, ann! i'll try to remember to get a pic up when they do. miss you too. let's talk again soon. xo
Post a Comment