We had a fun bbq last night with family and friends. I just love this time of the year when so much more eating and playing happens outdoors. The new fire bowl was a hit for the young and old-er :)
Looks like so much fun! I didn't get to post on your pictures below---but they're great! I love how big Noah looks and Ezra's dancing was awesome! You, my dear, look wonderful!! Glad to hear the heartburn is subsiding!!
Your backyard looks great! I don't think I had seen the playset all put together (it arrived when we were there last summer), good spot. I think we'll have to get one of those fire pit things this year. I love this time of year too!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I didn't get to post on your pictures below---but they're great! I love how big Noah looks and Ezra's dancing was awesome! You, my dear, look wonderful!! Glad to hear the heartburn is subsiding!!
Talk to you soon!!!
Your backyard looks great! I don't think I had seen the playset all put together (it arrived when we were there last summer), good spot. I think we'll have to get one of those fire pit things this year. I love this time of year too!
Post a Comment