Sunday, May 18, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Spring has been busy! Here's a few snapshots of things going on:

#1: Spring soccer season. Noah's favorite new position is goalie! Tim and I somehow ended up being the coaches again. Makes for some pretty fun memories for Noah and our mascot, Ezra,... and the kids believe we know what we're doing :)








#2: Happy Belated Mother's Day! This holiday snapshot can count as the "belly shot" I promised, but am late delivering. I feel so much bigger this time around. I am now 17 weeks, and the heartburn is under control. Thank goodness for Prilosec!





#3: Ezra's Hip Hop Show!!! He participated in two almost sold out performances this weekend. He was awesome! We were so proud and he had a ball. I think his favorite part was getting this trophy. Tim is going to try to help me upload a short video clip from the rehearsal (we were not allowed to video the real show... we had to pay for a professional dvd which is coming in the mail)


3 comments:

bandwidow said...

Lookit how big our Za-Za looks! Oh, and tell Noah that Ella is starting soccer in a few weeks, we might call for some pointers! Tan you look radiant, hope you had a great Mother's Day, let's snag a phone call this week!

Jennifer said...

thanks for the update! your belly is beautiful.
any video of EZ dancing?

tania said...

thanks, girls. you are too kind. i will try to get the short video clip up today. xo