...to match the leg warmers. Next time I'll make the ribbing shorter since she likes it unrolled. The pattern came from Soulemama's Ralvery project page for a simple striped cap. (Modifications: no stripes, and a 4 1/2 bottom ribbing).
Yes! I was hoping to see them modeled TOGETHER! Hat + leg warmers! So sweet, and I am amazed you have found knitting time! I just started Nils' stocking for next year, I know it'll take all year to get if done!
Thanks, Ann! I actually only knit for little bits of time at night when the house is quiet. Projects take me a while too. I will try to get a picture of her matching hat, leg warmers and thumbless mittens :)
2 comments:
Yes! I was hoping to see them modeled TOGETHER! Hat + leg warmers! So sweet, and I am amazed you have found knitting time! I just started Nils' stocking for next year, I know it'll take all year to get if done!
Thanks, Ann! I actually only knit for little bits of time at night when the house is quiet. Projects take me a while too. I will try to get a picture of her matching hat, leg warmers and thumbless mittens :)
Post a Comment