Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mama-Inspired for Mother's Day

In honor of Mother's Day, I'd like to give a couple shout-outs to some great ideas out there created/inspired by moms, for moms!  First off, check out my new "teething bling!"  Patty surprised me with this for Mother's Day.  It's super cute non-toxic, BPA free jewelry for Mom that baby can teeth on while you wear it.  Ingenious!  O and I  love it! Check out the gift sets at Smart Mom Jewelry dot Com.


Next, my sweet Kitsap Peninsula friend Stacey has a dear friend that just launched her new product forlong-legged mamas to be.  That's right!  If you are a TALL prego gal, it can be a challenge to find maternity pants.  Her home-based company is cleverly called  Mommy Long Legs!  So spread the word.  :) 



Wishing all the mommies out there a Mother's Day that is as special and wonderful as YOU!  xo

2 comments:

The Crew said...

Awesome...thanks so much Tania. You are the sweet one;)!!--S

bandwidow said...

I love the teething jewelry idea, how clever.