I've been wanting to knit O a flap hat for a while now, but could not find a pattern I like... so I came up with my own! My very first pattern! Well, I can't really take all the credit since I combined 3 recipes to come up with this. Any-who, I wanted to try it right away (before I had a chance to get to the yarn shop), so I used this really thin-stretchy-soft yarn I had at the house. But, it came out a bit small. To remedy this, I crocheted around the outside for a few rows. Next time, I'll try some chunky, soft yarn for an even better fit.
While we're on the topic of hand-making, here's O wearing the adorable onsie from Jen!!
5 comments:
look at that hat! good work, yeah, chunkier yarn and one needle size up should help! love her little cupie doll hair!
she has a crazy amount of hair! the cupie style is the way it wants to go :)
oh my god, everything about those photos is adorable. great work on the hat (and baby).
She is just a cutie pie!!! I can totally see your side of the family with her!!
Oh I want to squeeze her and smooch her!!!
Great job on the pattern, by the way!
thanks everyone :)
Post a Comment