God Bless Her...she is so cute! I feel like I am looking at you as a baby all over again. Everyone looks so good. Tell Ezra I love the bow tie, and Noah is looking so grown up. Thank you sooo much for sharing these photos. I miss you all so much. Love Auntie Ro
4 comments:
oh
my
stars!
congratulations guys! what a dolly!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Beautiful baby, beautiful family, beautiful dress, beautiful church!!
WOW!!! Such lovely pictures!! And you, my dear, look amazing!!!
God Bless Her...she is so cute! I feel like I am looking at you as a baby all over again. Everyone looks so good. Tell Ezra I love the bow tie, and Noah is looking so grown up. Thank you sooo much for sharing these photos. I miss you all so much.
Love Auntie Ro
congratulations! what a great picture of your whole family - I especially love Ezra's bow tie!
Post a Comment