Tuesday, August 19, 2008

False alarm

Went into hospital this morning to get hooked up to the fetal monitor. Been feeling really crampy. Fortunately, it all looked normal. Seems like I may just need to do a better job of staying hydrated and monitoring my physical activity (not the easiest task with a busy family to care for, but I'm gonna try!) Still have 9 weeks to go... so baby stay in for now :).

3 comments:

bandwidow said...

holy cow! we're off to phoenix tomorrow, will absolutely get that box-o-stuff to you when we get back!

Tina Post said...

Glad it's all okay and baby can stay in the oven for now...

Serena said...

glad to hear she's staying put - I had a similar scare with Sophie at about the same time - get as much rest as you can, and keep drinking that water!
hugs from all of us!