Saturday, April 19, 2008

A date with my boy

Wednesdays are the only days that Ezra and I have no school or work in our schedule to reckon with. I treasure this time, as next year, he will be in full time kindergarten. The weather was beautiful on this day so we opted for a picnic by the lake and playground. On the way, we stopped at the library to gather up a bunch of new books to bring. All winter, this playground has been so quiet, but on this day, there were lots of kids out. Ezra, being the social bug that he is, quickly joined them for some much needed climbing and tag time! After, we enjoyed our lunch on a blanket and a Peter Rabbit story in the warm sun.

























4 comments:

Denise said...

awwwww....we had a picnic on wednesday too!!! It was so lovely out, we just had to go down to the river to have our lunch.

I love those special days!!

Jennifer said...

already knitting for the baby? nice. E.Z. looks so big now...kinda crazy. I'm sure he loved the day with you, and the sun!

bandwidow said...

looks so nice

tania said...

i actually haven't started knitting anything yet.... just found this great book at the library :)