School schedules, work schedules, and wintertime daily routines in the house had me craving a day-trip outta here! With our Saturday open, we decided to drive up to an old New England college town that Tim and I frequented back in the day. Portsmouth, New Hampshire (about a 45 minute drive) was just what we needed.
We stopped in for lunch at one of our favorite quirky haunts. The Friendly Toast is known for its funky atmosphere, mismatched dishes and flatware, creative eats, and huge portions.
Ann, I thought of you with this one!
After lunch, we walked down to the public park that overlooks the water.
And found some treasure...
The boys each got to pick out a small toy from a cool shop that resembles the sorely missed Archie McPhee's
A nice soy vanilla latte to round out the day!
2 comments:
Loved seeing your day! Glad you got a nice break.
So nice to video chat the other day, they boys are getting so big!
What a perfect family day. I've been begging Trey for one of these...just want to escape to portland for the day...still begging...
Post a Comment