Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fudge and Fowl

What a busy week... getting gifts ready, subbing, school programs, late night work projects (Tim), making, baking, interviewing (me). The beginning of the week, I made some yummy fudge for teachers and others (thanks to Nana's great recipe). I also spent some time sewing up some birdies to add a little handmade goodness to presents.

Later in the week, I got offered a part time teaching job at a small private school close by. After working out the details with Tim and our parents, I decided to accept the job. I will be teaching PE and Life Skills 3 days a week for just a few hours for a variety of grade levels. I am excited for this opportunity, but a bit nervous for the change too. I'll start right after Christmas vacation. Let's see, what else. Oh, yeah, snow. More slippery snow today... another 6 inches or so! It'll be a white Christmas.

3 comments:

bandwidow said...

Tan! A job, that's great!

Jennifer said...

oh man! that sounds like a perfect job for you...3 days a week...you'll still be able to be with your kids...congratulations!

Serena said...

congrats on the job!

good luck with the transition, and happy new year!