This weekend, we had our first event to raise awareness and attract volunteers to help rebuild our playground. Our Egg Hunt was a success and had a great turn out. Even the boys have been getting involved. They distributed fliers in our neighborhood and helped to hide eggs. We raised over $300 in donations that day. In all, we will need to raise $50,000 and gather up 150 volunteers for our Build Day. There is lots of work to be done (meetings, fundraisers, public relations, etc) and I am really excited to be part of it. I'll keep you posted!
(Ezra ended up giving away all the eggs you see in his basket....Some little ones arrived late and were sad to have missed the hunt, so Ez went out and made a new hunt for them with his very own eggs. xo)
1 comment:
How did I miss this post?! This is great Tania, so proud of Ezra, he's such a sweet kid.
Post a Comment