
I am feeling a little emotional, as always, about the start of another school year. Where does the time go!? Noah is entering 4th grade and Ezra 2nd. I really do love having the kids home with me without the worries about drop offs and pick ups, packing lunches, rushing around, and homework! We had a wonderful summer together, spending lots of time down at Nonnie and Papa's pool, an awesome week in Maine with Nana and Da, day trips to beaches and museums, and just hanging out with the neighborhood buddies. Oona is going to miss having them around during the day too. This morning she was calling for them, "Oh-ah?", "Ez-ah?" Well, here's to a great school year! I am proud of you guys already!
1 comment:
boo hoo--I'm with you! Where does the time go and I, too, love summer time so much! Our babies are growing up. They look so handsome too! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment