Thursday, August 12, 2010

City Slicking with Cindy

We had a fun-filled visit with Auntie Cindy in Boston today. Cindy and I taught together over ten years ago and have remained really close ever since! She lives right in the city and the kids and I were excited to spend the day with her. After delicious coffee and treats, we headed to the Boston Commons for Cindy's first ride on the historical Swan boats, followed by a splash in the nearby Frog Pond. Later, she had us back to her beautiful brownstone apartment for an amazing homemade lunch out on her deck. An overall fantastic day! She took lots of great pictures with her nice camera here at this Picasa site:


Here's a few (of a much lesser quality) from my phone:









3 comments:

bandwidow said...

the ride home pic is hilarious! what an awesome day.

bandwidow said...

PS All of Cindy's picture make me heart ache, I miss you. Love the Make Way for Ducklings shots.

tania said...

I know what you mean, Ann. That outing reminded me of your Boston visit. I miss you too.