Saturday, July 31, 2010

Before and After

Our house BEFORE:












AFTER:











The Back:
























The Part I am most excited about: A new Back Door and Steps!:












We can now get to the yard from the kitchen:

6 comments:

tania said...

Patty is making me some awesome black and white paisley pillows for the front and I am also going to pick up a colorful hanging flower basket to round it all out!

bandwidow said...

What
The
Heck!

Tania! You guys should be so proud, it looks amazing! I loved the yellow, but, man so classy, and I know from experience that door will/is awesome, no more garage detour!

tania said...

Thanks, Ann. Trust me, I agonized over the color choice, but I am really happy with how it came out. It is called Briarwood by Ben Moore. It is sort of a taupe. And we did lots of extra white trim wherever possible. All the neighbors have been giving compliments. It needed to be painted so badly. We got all new gutters too.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Your place is huge!

tania said...

I guess it does look pretty big from the back, Jen. The top level is just one bedroom (the master) and a bathroom.

Denise said...

wow! I don't know how I missed this (maybe it was when we were in Maine) but it looks fabulous!! Great color choice and I know how happy you are to have the new door. YiPPEE!!!
Miss you guys!