Okay- just grabbed these off the camera :
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
At Nana Jo's House
This morning, Heather and I took the girls to visit their great grandmother, Nana Josephine. They loved rounding up all the stuffed animals they spotted around her house. I took a cute picture of them with Nana, but it is on the digital camera. I have to admit that having my blog set up to my iphone has made me an even lazier blogger. Even though I often have better pictures on my digital camera- it's just too easy to click one button and send from the phone without setting up any cords and having to upload photos onto the desktop. Perhaps I'll to get back to it, though. For now, here's a quick pic to enjoy:)
Okay- just grabbed these off the camera :

Okay- just grabbed these off the camera :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the tongue!
Post a Comment