I came across this "cozy spot" idea in a blog a while back that belongs to a Montessori teacher. Oona loves having this matresses on the floor to read books, feed her babies, and take pretend "nap naps."
Yeah, this room is working out pretty nicely as our playroom/office so far. It has been so many things over the years; first my bedroom as a kid before the addition, then a den with a small couch and TV when I was a teenager, and now this.
2 comments:
Nice spot for that too, close to the kitchen and bedrooms.
Yeah, this room is working out pretty nicely as our playroom/office so far. It has been so many things over the years; first my bedroom as a kid before the addition, then a den with a small couch and TV when I was a teenager, and now this.
Post a Comment