I know. There are SO many projects we want to do to to make it feel more like our style. Last night, while eating pizza, we started talking about a different way of taking the wall down (leaving up the closet and putting in a table/bar where the kids can do homework, eat, etc). I think we got tired of talking about it so Tim went out and grabbed the sledge hammer :) I am really excited about it and hope we can pull it off easily!
3 comments:
woah! so glad you're moving forward in making that house yours! the bathroom turned out so well, i know it'll look so great!
I know. There are SO many projects we want to do to to make it feel more like our style. Last night, while eating pizza, we started talking about a different way of taking the wall down (leaving up the closet and putting in a table/bar where the kids can do homework, eat, etc). I think we got tired of talking about it so Tim went out and grabbed the sledge hammer :) I am really excited about it and hope we can pull it off easily!
You go guys! You know how I love a good remodel story! I'm sure it will be awesome!!!
Post a Comment