Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Pageant

The night before Christmas Eve, the boys' school held their annual Christmas Pageant. Besides singing Christmas songs with their class, both boys had additional parts. In front of a jam-packed church, Noah and Ezra each performed beautifully. Noah had a speaking part, in which he narrated part of the Nativity- looking not a bit nervous and speaking so clearly. Tim and I were impressed! Ezra got the role of Joseph which he was SO excited about! I couldn't believe he got an acting role- I knew he wanted it so badly. He melted my heart. He took it so seriously and stayed in character the whole time- he even had to hold Mary's hand for a while :) Unfortunately, our video camera was not fully charged, but here's a cute clip of Ezra getting ready before the battery died:

1 comment:

bandwidow said...

SO cute, wish I could have seen it in person!