Sooooo sweet! I love the sounds! I miss babies! Such joy in every little thing! I miss you and Hopkins and wish we could have been a part of the Hopkins/Walsh Day of fun! Looks great! All such handsome boys (& one cute little girl)
Look at those eyelashes on that girl! Also loved catching a glimpse of you in the TV's reflection. Man that kids gonna be walking soon, you'll have to watch that Christmas tree this winter!
3 comments:
Sooooo sweet! I love the sounds! I miss babies! Such joy in every little thing! I miss you and Hopkins and wish we could have been a part of the Hopkins/Walsh Day of fun! Looks great! All such handsome boys (& one cute little girl)
Whaaa! That's crazy...she's so proud of herself too! What a sweet girl.
Look at those eyelashes on that girl! Also loved catching a glimpse of you in the TV's reflection. Man that kids gonna be walking soon, you'll have to watch that Christmas tree this winter!
Post a Comment