Well, trust me, Noah and Ezra have more than their share of toys, but they certainly are very creative boys. I read an article recently about a mom who likes crafting and was worried that she would not be able to share her love of it with her 4 sons. She later realizes that they do in fact love to "craft," just in a different way (ex. crushing/rubbing brand new crayons onto paper for collages). I can understand this. While I prefer knitting (when I can find the time for it), the boys love to draw new inventions and build weapons out of paper and boxes. There is often lots of cutting and lots of scraps all over their art table. Ezra's also gotten really into writing books. There is the "Littlest Beer" series (yes, that is 'beer' and not 'bear'... the main character is a personified foamy pint that has many adventures), another book of his called "Sam's Valentine," and recently the "Adventures of Scruffy and Puffy" (a chapter book on 2 super hero chihuahuas)!
I just love their creative spirit... even if it is on the messy side!
3 comments:
these are awesome.
I can't wait to read some of Ezra's books!
LOL on The Littlest Beer! Love it!
They are so creative!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment