How fabulous! So creative! And I can't believe you've had time to make them!
so awesome. the eyes look like the two O's in OOna!
she looks so tiny in that big crib...
i just place her in so i could take the pic :) ... she has not slept in there yet!! she's in a pack-n-play in our room.
What a great idea. you're so crafty!!
I love the owls--so cute!
very cute: owls AND baby!
they look so awesome. poor soph never actually had a mobile... maybe that's why she hates the crib ;-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How fabulous! So creative! And I can't believe you've had time to make them!
so awesome. the eyes look like the two O's in OOna!
she looks so tiny in that big crib...
i just place her in so i could take the pic :) ... she has not slept in there yet!! she's in a pack-n-play in our room.
What a great idea. you're so crafty!!
I love the owls--so cute!
very cute: owls AND baby!
they look so awesome. poor soph never actually had a mobile... maybe that's why she hates the crib ;-)
Post a Comment