Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy Days

Whew! It's been a busy and eventful past few days. On Thursday, I helped set up for our school's annual Christmas fair, then volunteered in Ezra's class, where his classmates (all 6 of them) sang happy birthday and took home some goodies. That night, we took the boys to the Rainforest Cafe for a birthday dinner and let Ezra open his gifts from us. On Friday, I worked at our Christmas Fair Toy Table from 8am until 8pm, as part of my service credit hours. That night, I took a looong soak in the tub! I worked at the fair again on Saturday from 9am until 2:30pm. When I got home, Tim and I cleaned up the house and playroom for Ez's birthday party on Sunday afternoon. His "Yoda" party included a "Pin the lightsaber on Yoda," a "Darth Vader pinata," and a partial showing of "Return of the Jedi"....AND check out the amazing Yoda cake that Jason and Lindsay made for him! When Ezra called my mother earlier in the week to say that they would be making the cake, he said, "and they are not just going to stick a little character on top of a cake... they are professionals!"



(I had trouble uploading more photos tonight. One of the missing ones included a photo of Ezra and his new (real!) electric guitar and amp from Nana and Da!)

2 comments:

Denise said...

busy days are good days!! The cake is very cool, I'm sure Ezra loved it! Any chance we can get together before the move??? I'll call soon xo

bandwidow said...

Oh, Denise! Another move?

Tan so glad we could catch up this afternoon (I looked at the phone after we hung up - 74 minutes - I think that's a record for me).

with all the craziness glad you got to have a moment of relaxation before all the holiday stuff really starts heating up!

Love the cake, and the quote, so Ezra!