Saturday, June 23, 2007

Noah turns 6!

Sorry for not posting in over a week. We have been busy celebrating here! On Wednesday, Noah turned 6 years old. He is getting to be such a big boy. You all know how sentimental I am anyway, but this birthday made me even more so. I can't believe how quickly 6 years have passed. I am even getting weapy as I write. I remember holding my first born son for the first time, and falling in love on the spot. Now, my little Noah is going to be a first grader in the fall! Where has the time gone?! I still take all the cuddles I can get (and I am happy to say, he still wants them), but the cuddles now are more like strong hugs around my waist, as he's grown up to my chest already.

On Wed, we celebrated by visiting my parents for lunch and then going out with Tim in the evening. On Friday, we went all out and rented a bounce house (or moon bounce, as we call it), for the back yard for a pirate party. The kids had a blast! After the "kid party," we invited more adult friends and family over after work to celebrate too.

As I soaked in the tub after the long (and fun) day, I counted 53 people (kids, friends, family, neighbors) that had come by at some point during that day! Here's some pictures of our time celebrating on Noah's actual birthday day (Wed.) and party day (Friday).





afternoon cake at nonnie and papa's



dinner in the city after picking daddy up at work











backyard party with school friends, play friends, and cousins






pirate treasure pinata








birthday cake







birthday boy xo

3 comments:

bandwidow said...

happy birthday nolie, sad we had to miss it, whew tan, glad to hear you took a soak, you deserved it!

ak

palomarace said...

53 PEOPLE?!!!! My goodness girl, you were BUSY!
Happy Birthday Noah! looks like it was a ton o' fun!

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!
he looks so big! and 1st grade, yikes.